Non-Surgical Rejuvenation with Injectable Dermal Fillers
Cost: Estimate Provided at Consultation
Once the awkward, acne-filled teen years have passed, we rarely think about our fresh complexion and youthful glow, until the day we look in the mirror and realize that it is gone! When we are young, our skin contains powerful substances that give it a healthy, well-nourished appearance; hyaluronic acid (HA) helps our skin retain water and draw nutrients from our bloodstream. Unfortunately, as we age, our skin begins to lose HA, decreasing its ability to retain moisture and leading to unwelcome changes, including dry, rough skin, hollow and gaunt facial features, prominent lines and wrinkles, and a drawn, tired, and “older” appearance.
At Dr. Bryson Richards' practice located in Las Vegas, Nevada, we are pleased to offer powerful, non-surgical facial rejuvenation in the form of next-generation injectable dermal fillers. Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards, has selected a comprehensive menu of these advanced fillers for their revolutionary ability to restore your fresh, youthful glow quickly and easily!
Click below to view real patient before and after images.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
DermaSculpt®: Revolutionizing Injectable Filler Treatments!
Dr. Richards is pleased to offer the revolutionary DermaSculpt® blunt-tipped microcannulas for all of his injectable filler treatments. Traditional dermal fillers are injected into the skin with sharp-tipped hypodermic needles which rip through the tissues of the skin, increasing the potential for discomfort and bruising at the injection site. Introduced into the United States in 2010, DermaSculpt® microcannulas are radically altering traditional injection techniques, offering superior filler injections with less pain, less bruising, and less risk of intra-arterial injection. Why is DermaSculpt® so much better?
- Blunt tip: the rounded end of the microcannula slides smoothly through the layers of skin tissue for practically no pain or bruising
- Flexible cannula: the long, flexible microcannula can move easily through the tissues of the skin for decreased discomfort and ease of filler penetration
- Reduced injection points: the length and flexibility of the microcannula enables a radical fanning injection technique which spreads the filler more effectively throughout the contours of the face while minimizing the number of required entry points
- Collagen stimulation: studies are now beginning to show that the fanning movement of the microcannula under the skin may aid collagen remodeling
Injectable Dermal Filler Options
Utilizing either organically-derived HA or a synthetic substitute, injectable dermal fillers safely restore your skin's natural HA levels, restoring its ability to retain moisture and enhancing its healthy, rejuvenated glow. While each filler brand has unique benefits, we will work closely with you to ensure that you understand the similarities and differences associated with each filler in order to ensure that you can make an educated choice perfect for your exact skin type, medical background, and aesthetic goals. We offer the following injectable fillers:
- JUVÉDERM® is the only FDA-approved HA-based dermal filler that has been shown to last up to one year from the original treatment. JUVÉDERM® works by instantly filling in deep facial wrinkles, while simultaneously replenishing your skin's lost volume. It is also highly suited for lip augmentation.
- Voluma® is ideally suited to combat loss of volume in the face in order to restore a fuller, less gaunt appearance. Voluma® offers long-lasting, natural-looking results that can last up to two years (periodic maintenance treatments may be required to preserve the longevity of Voluma® results). Voluma® does not utilize animal-derived HA and does not require pre-treatment allergy testing.
- Restylane® mimics your body's natural hyaluronic acid in order to add facial volume and reduce moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. It is also ideal for adding fullness to your lips. Restylane® contains only biocompatible, non-animal-based HA. Restylane® offers long-term results, with each treatment lasting approximately six to eighteen months, depending upon the treatment specifics and unique metabolism of each patient.
Contact Dr. Richards
At Dr. Bryson Richards' practice located in Las Vegas, Nevada, we strive to offer a comprehensive menu of aesthetic services designed to deliver long lasting, highly effective results while minimizing discomfort and downtime, as well as the potential for risk and complications, as much as possible. Dr. Bryson Richards is a highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeon dedicated to utilizing only the most state-of-the-art technologies and techniques, while maintaining exceptionally high standards of patient education and care at all times. Whether you are seeking non-invasive rejuvenation to enhance your youthful glow or a surgical solution to a long-standing aesthetic concern, Dr. Richards and his highly trained, fully licensed staff will work closely with you to develop a treatment approach that is custom-tailored to achieve your unique goals and enhance your unique beauty.
If you would like more information on the age-defying power of injectable dermal fillers, or would like to learn more about our other non-surgical treatments and surgical procedures, we encourage you to contact our office for a consultation today. We look forward to hearing from you!